WooCommerce Order Tracking Premium – The online purchase process starts when users add the product to the chart, and it can be considered completed when the product reaches its destination: our e-commerce gains credibility and loyalizes the customer with the delivery of the product. Users want a rapid, safe and reliable delivery: this is why it is vital to allow your clients to track the order and follow the delivery step.
- Set default carrier for your shipping
- Show and customise the information text displayed in WordPress “My orders” page concerning shipping data
- Customise position of information text in “My orders” page
- Update shipping data from backend side of the single order page
- See at a glance the status of the orders (shipped or not) from “My orders” page and show shipping details
- Send tracking data via email to customers as soon as an order is completed
- Shipping tracking available for a comprehensive and always updated list of carriers
- Show a button in WordPress “My orders” page that takes customers automatically to carrier’s page containing details of the shipping
- CSV import of order tracking data associated by means of third-party plugins
- Possibility to complete the order automatically in case of tracking data insertion
- Insert the tracking data into the delivery note generated with the premium version of YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List
Note:If you are having trouble with Order Tracking WooCommerce Pluginfree download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.