You have more than one type of user so why have one-size-fits-all sidebars and footers? Tailor widgetized areas for each of your users with Custom Sidebars Pro. Sidebar space is limited and you can quickly run out of room when trying to fit everything every user type needs on every page of your site. Give each page, post and user role a custom sidebar configuration with widgets and content specific to their needs.
- Selected Categories
- If you run a blog that features reviews, opinions and tutorials you can trigger a custom sidebar for each category that best supports the topic.
- User role
- Share a private calendar, a members-only promotional code or a weekly special offer with logged in visitors based on their WordPress user role.
- Post types
- Show a product list in the sidebar of a store page and display a list of featured articles in the same sidebar on your blog.
- Create a sidebar with special offers and advertisements that only displays to people visiting your site who aren’t logged in.
- Archive types
- Use custom sidebars to enhance the search function on your site and share relevant content on archive pages.
- Selected Tags
- Use tags to fine tune and control which custom sidebars should display on a group of posts with a specific topic.
Note:If you are having trouble with Custom Sidebars Pro WordPress Pluginfree download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.