Easily displayreal-time shipping quotesfrom Shipwire to your customers during checkout, thenautomatically export ordersto Shipwire after they’ve been processed.Inventoryandorder tracking informationare updated automatically when pushed from Shipwire. Tracking information is available on the Edit Order page to see the status of every order placed.
WooCommerce Shipwire Features
- Showreal-time shipping ratesdirectly from Shipwire
- Supportssplit ordersso you can manage some or all products via Shipwire
- Select which countries to use forautomatic order exportto Shipwire
- Opt to automatically export paid orders to Shipwire for fulfillment and shipment
- Option toautomatically updateinventory and tracking information on a recurring basis (i.e. every 5 minutes)
- See order andtracking informationfor every order right on the Edit Order page
- Customers will see tracking information in the account section and “order completed” emails
- Automatically receive email if an order fails to export or encounters an issue that prevents it from being shipped.
- Optionallyadd handling feesper item if an order contains more than one item
- Cancels orders in Shipwire when cancelled in WooCommerce
- Supportsprocessing Shipwire returns within WooCommerce
- Supportsserial number scanningfor electronics sellers
Download Free WooCommerce Shipwire
Note:If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Shipwire free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.